Electric Knoxville (Polarized)
- Frame: 6 base mold injected Grilamid frame with a 3 barrel hinge.
- Optics: 6 base melanin infused polycarbonate lenses. 100% UV protection. Up to 98% blue light protection.
- Available in Polarized lenses. 99.9% Premium glare reduction, relaxed/soothing eye feeling, true color perception, and scratch resistance.
- Available in Polarized Mineral Glass: The highest benchmark for polarized. The hand-polished Italian mineral glass is lightweight, scratch-resistant and has an anti-reflective coating to reduce reflections off the back of the lens for increased visual contrast.
- Visual Light Transmitted (VLT): 11%. Highly versatile and performs great in high-solar and low-light settings alike.
- Includes microfiber cleaning bag.
- Designed in California. Made in Italy.
- Lifetime warranty
- Measurement: 47h - 139w - 140l (Medium Sized Frame)
- Weight: 26 grams
Frame: Gloss Tort
Lens: Bronze Polarized
Product Number: EE09010643
Earn rewards points at a rate of 5% - example: spend $100, get $5 in rewards points.
Get access to exclusive contests and discounts, birthday rewards, and more when you join the Foursight loyalty program
21 days from the date of purchase. There is a flat $10 shipping return fee on all exchanges and returns.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In interests of hygiene and for your protection we do not accept any returns or exchanges on underwear, socks, masks, or jewelry.
This was the first pair of premium sunglasses I have ever bought - purchased May 2018 and they are still going strong. I’m photosensitive, so I wear them at least 350 days a year and I push them to the top of my head every time I’m not using them. I’m not gentle on them and the hinges have held fast (no over-extension) and they don’t snag my hair. Basic square profile looks good on everybody (my opinion) and tortoise shell colouring works as a neutral. I just purchased a second pair to have as a spare. Worth every penny.
Catch me wearing these shades all summer. I have 3 different pairs and they are by far my favourite sunglasses. Perfect for the lake, playing slopitch, lounging in the summer or simply just keeping the sun out of your eyes.