G-SHOCK, the watch that has been setting the standard for timekeeping toughness since 1983, announces a new collection of analog-digital combination models based on the popular GA Series, but with new face and hand designs. These new models inherit the big-case designs from the classic GA-100. A motif that resembles a 90's stereo component device or portable music player is updated to a modern refined look while maintaining G-SHOCK level toughness.
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 units/hour)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Module: 5612
- LED:AmberSize of case: 55×51.2×16.9mm
Earn rewards points at a rate of 5% - example: spend $100, get $5 in rewards points.
Get access to exclusive contests and discounts, birthday rewards, and more when you join the Foursight loyalty program
21 days from the date of purchase. There is a flat $10 shipping return fee on all exchanges and returns.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In interests of hygiene and for your protection we do not accept any returns or exchanges on underwear, socks, masks, or jewelry.