Oakley Leffingwell (Polarized)
Leffingwell features a full rim, square lens shape infused with design inspiration taken from the craftsmanship and finishes of surfboards and the lifestyle around surfing. The plant-based BiO Matter frame has antique-finished decorative elements and textured temples. The subtle Oakley logo on the temples is designed for those who gravitate toward subtle, elevated design aesthetics. Leffingwell comes with Prizm™ Lens Technology designed to enhance color and contrast to see more detail across the water and beyond.
• DESIGN - Full rim square lens shape inspired by shape transitions happening in surf culture
• FRAME MATERIAL - Strong yet light O Matter® frame provides durability and all-day comfort
• DECOS - Antique finished, small deco and icons inspired by new themes in surfboard design and branding
• OAKLEY PRESCRIPTION LENSES - Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses that come laser etched with the ellipse logo on left wearing lens for proof of Oakley authenticity and quality
• SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology that is engineered to enhance color and contrast to see more detail
Color: Prizm Black Polarized Lenses, Matte Black Ink Frame
Earn rewards points at a rate of 5% - example: spend $100, get $5 in rewards points.
Get access to exclusive contests and discounts, birthday rewards, and more when you join the Foursight loyalty program
21 days from the date of purchase. There is a flat $10 shipping return fee on all exchanges and returns.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In interests of hygiene and for your protection we do not accept any returns or exchanges on underwear, socks, masks, or jewelry.